How It Works
Riding with the Harrisburg Bike Share is as easy as, well, riding a bike!
Retrieving Your Bike Via Zagster Mobile App
- Join the Zagster app and search for Harrisburg Bike Share.
- Find your bike number and enter it into the Zagster app to get an unlock code.
- Enter the code into the bike keypad. When the lock opens, push the orange tab on the left-hand side to remove the docking cable from the ring lock.
Retrieving Your Bike Via SMS Text
- You can also text SMS to (202)-999-3924 to learn more about how to ride by text message!
Returning Your Bike
- Park the bike at any Harrisburg Bike Share dock. Then press and hold the lock button on the keypad until the light flashes.
- To lock the bike, find the orange tab on the ring lock and slide it down.
- Place the dock cable into the slot on the ring lock. Tap “End Ride” in the Zagster app.
- For a quick stop, just lock your Harrisburg Bike Share bike to to any public rack.
- Check the app “How To” for more details.